Well, I know I left you all hanging on the edge on Friday with the closing of whether I would shower or not. I didn’t realize it might cause insomnia for so many! So here is how the ‘rest of the story’ played out:
I pretty much finished the day where the story left off. BUT
1) yesterday I got my game on, wrote a shopping list, then 3 hrs later
2) I shopped for groceries for the month, alas I pooped out after 2 short trips with groceries from the car for the unloading. Fortunately, we have Michigan refrigerators (which start around Thanksgiving – you can store leftovers in your BBQ, garage, back porch or car). Unfortunately, I didn’t think to say ‘pack produce altogether’, so while I scanned as much as I could, sadly the menu this week will feature Wilted Lettuce salads.
3) Today, with Communion coming, how could I not shower? (I offer that one up as a Big Prayer for y’all.) So the hygene is done … for how long I do not know (sadly for visitors, but we don’t sweat in MI either)
4) Throughout the day brought in a few bags at a time, I think there were at least 1,000.
Now they are all in my kitchen and need niches to go to, but the Super Bowl is on … ;o}
5) I have a pork shoulder in the crockpot for pulled pork sammiches later during the game.
So I still have my ‘game’ on!